SAB 1993 - 2001 - History
In 1993, the first edition of the Bucharest Salon was held. The edition of the Bucharest Salon - SAB 1993 Since then, every autumn, Romaero Baneasa hosted this important automotive exhibition that has over time has an increasing importance. Astfel, in 1997 salonul a primit statut international, devenind astfel un punct de referinta in lumea automobilului.
SAB 2001 – „Salonul Auto Bucuresti – o traditie in plina evolutie”
A 8-a editie a Salonului Auto Bucuresti a avut loc in perioada 27 sepembrie – 7 octombrie 2001 in complexul Romaero Baneasa si a avut statut international.
- Durata : 10 zile pentru public/ 1 zi pentru presa
- Suprafata expozitionala : 45 000m2
- Numar de vizitatori : 158 000 (bilete vandute)
- Firme expozante : 183
- Marci prezentate : 450
TRUCKSHOW 2000 - "The Heavy Category Salon"
The first edition of commercial vehicles took place from 2-8 October 2000 in Romaero Baneasa complex.
- Duration: 6 days for public / 1 day for press li>
- Exhibition surface: 18 000m2 li>
Number of visitors: - li>
- Exhibiting companies: 67 li> Brands presented: 243 li> ul>
SAB 1999 - "Automobile: An expression of time or"
The 7th edition of the Bucharest Salon took place from 1-10 October 1999 in the Romaero Baneasa complex and had an international status.
- Duration: 10 days for public / 1 day for press li>
- Exhibition surface: 35 000M2 LI>
Number of visitors: 179 000 (Tickets) Li>
- Exhibiting companies: 202 li>
- Brands presented: 548 li> ul>